Tony Robbins is a man who should need no introduction. A performance coach, self-help author and motivational speaker, he’s basically “Mr. Motivation”.
Tony Robbins inspires people to overcome their fears, build wealth and harness their untapped energy. He’s a man who knows how to create success, and doesn’t mind helping others on their journey. If you want a role model to look up to, look no further than Tony Robbins!
Here are the 30 greatest Tony Robbins quotes:
1. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.”
Allow pain to strengthen you, and let your happiness reward and motivate your efforts.
2. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.”
As long as you are failing forward, and never stop moving, you’re on a path towards success.
3. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
To act is to decide. If you’re all in, let your actions be proof of that.
4. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
If you’re not willing to make different choices and embrace change, you’re accepting more of the same.
5. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
Each past decision you’ve made has shaped who you are at this moment, and the choices you make going forward will form your destiny. That’s the power of conscious decision.
6. “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.”
Find the good in each and every situation, because there is good, even if it’s only wisdom, in every situation.
7. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
We hold the power to create own own life story.
8. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.”
Learn from the mistakes and lessons of others, as well as their successes.
9. “One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.”
Be entirely focused in your one area of expertise and get great at it.
10. “You always succeed in producing a result.”
Whether a success or a failure- you’ll always get a result!
11. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
Your goal creates the vision and path for your future efforts to follow.
12. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
Challenging yourself to do more and be more is the beginning of self-improvement.
13. “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
It is important to know which questions to ask, in order to derive the greatest knowledge from them.
14. “Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?”
Always follow up and be consistent. All of your actions build-up as momentum towards success or failure.
15. “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.”
Successful habits are the key to a successful life. It’s the small things that you do each day that make the difference in where your future lies.
16. “Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.”
Have the power and confidence to make a decision and act upon it. You have the everything you need in order to be, do, and have everything you want.
17. “My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.”
A positive state of mind creates a positive future and positive effects.
18. “People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.”
If your goals don’t motivate you to be and do more everyday, find have to dig deep and find some that will.
19. “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.”
Confidence and success are closely correlated. If you build one, and the other will likely develop on its own.
20. “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
You’re either working to build your future, or wasting your time. Make sure every action that you take will get you closer to your goal.
21. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!”
Learn how to make time work for you!
22. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.”
Life is not a journey taken in a straight line. It is a combination of twists and turns that will have you on your feet every step of the way.
23. “What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.”
Believe that you can and you will, believe that you can’t and you will not.
24. “The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.”
Two people may be in the same situation but come out with 2 entirely different experiences and emotions.
25. “How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?”
What seeds did you plant today that you may start watering tomorrow?
26. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
Failure happens when we fail to act!
27. “Take control of your consistent emotions and begin to consciously and deliberately reshape your daily experience of life.”
Controlling your emotions is the first step to managing yourself well. If you can manage yourself, you can shape your life the way you want.
28. “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.”
Whether you are right or wrong you have a result to build upon and use to improve yourself.
29. “In life you need either inspiration or desperation.”
In order to so something monumental, you must either be inspired or desperate, extremes will push you to take extreme action.
30. “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.”
Good luck is something you create through work and staying focused on your goal.
Thanks for reading! If you liked my story, do me a favor and click the like or share button below.